Danube Dynamics is looking for highly motivated individuals to help us define the future of embedded machine learning. We‘re working on innovative computer vision solutions for industrial applications to push the boundaries of what‘s possible, striving for the highest quality and efficiency.
We’re looking for an Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d) focusing on embedded Linux applications. Join our team and help us make cobots intelligent to aid the transformation from hard to smart work. If you want to work with the latest embedded systems and AI technology and be part of a fast-growing, highly motivated and talented team, join us now!
- Software development for embedded Linux machine learning applications (C++/Python)
- System-level software validation in our industrial robot lab
- Define and maintain services with private and customer facing APIs
- Background in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (HTL, FH, TU)
- Experience with software development (C/C++, Python)
- Experience with modern SCM workflows (Git, GitLab/GitHub/Bitbucket)
- Experience with machine learning is a PLUS
- Good German and English skills
coffee, tea, beer and snacks
lunch and public transport
awesome team events (after-work-events, trips, etc)
Further education (we support you with time & money)
Latest development tools & equipment (for personal use too)