Danube Dynamics is looking for highly motivated individuals to help us define the future of embedded machine learning. We‘re working on innovative computer vision solutions for industrial applications to push the boundaries of what‘s possible, striving for the highest quality and efficiency.
We’re looking for a Backend Developer (m/f/d) with profound knowledge in Python. Join our team and help us make cobots intelligent to aid the transformation from hard to smart work. If you want to work with the latest embedded systems and AI technology and be part of a fast-growing, highly motivated and talented team, join us now!
- Definition, improvement and ownership of both internal and customer-facing web APIs
- Implementation and maintenance of backend services using Python and FastAPI
- Close collaboration with our machine learning engineers for integration of our state-of-the-art computer vision models
- Experience with Python backend development and related technologies (web services and RESTful APIs, S3 or other cloud storage technologies)
- Experience with modern SCM workflows (Git, GitLab/ GitHub/Bitbucket) and CI/CD
- Experience with containerization technologies (Docker)
- Experience with machine learning is a plus
- Good German and English skills
coffee, tea, beer and snacks
lunch and public transport
awesome team events (after-work-events, trips, etc)
Further education (we support you with time & money)
Latest development tools & equipment (for personal use too)