Software development, especially for embedded systems, is one of the main topics at Danube Dynamics.
Well designed and reliable code breathes life into hardware components.
With our knowledge and experience, we cover all areas of hardware-related software development.
Previous projects consisted of bare-metal programmed IoT devices, but also high-performance SoCs, which are powered by embedded operating systems like Linux.
On a daily basis, we use C, C++, C#, and Python.
We are familiar with several kinds of communication technologies, both wireless and wired: Bluetooth® LE, Wi-Fi, LoRaWAN, Ethernet, CAN, etc.
The following IoT devices have successfully been used in previous projects:
- ST Microelectronics STM32-Series
- Nordic nRF52-Series
- Espressif ESP32
- NXP LPC-Series and i.MX RT-Series
In various high-performance applications, the following devices have been used:
- Xilinx® Zynq® UltraScale+ MPSoC and Zynq®-7000
- Intel® Arria® 10 SoC and Cyclone® V SoC
Frameworks & Technologies
The engineers at Danube Dynamics have extensive knowledge with the following frameworks and technologies:
- Customized embedded Linux
- Linux kernel driver development
- Integration of various high-level software packages, e.g., Tensorflow/Keras
- Real-time operating systems like FreeRTOS
- Bare-metal programming
- Communication and work-offloading using programmable logic (FPGAs)